Friday, September 5, 2014

Today's food

This morning we had an egg sandwich at her grandparents' house before leaving for Seoul.

For lunch we ate the things we cooked at the cooking class, which was fairly light for a lunch. I apologize that I don't have pictures of that. I took them all with my dSLR camera and not my phone so I wont be uploading those until we get home.

While we walked around Myeongdong we stopped at the Droptop cafe (picture 1 and 2), notable for being in multiple recent kdramas, and ate some street food (picture 3 and 4 - French fry crusted hot dog).

Later we were walking around Dongdaemun market and had some more street food (picture 5 - fried rice cake and sausages with sauce) and then chimek for an early dinner. Chimek = chicken and mekju (beer), popularized in part by some recent kdramas (picture 6 and 7, this place was endorsed by the star of one of those recent kdramas!). On the way back to our guesthouse room, we nabbed a very tall ice cream come for dessert (picture 8 - it's green tea and vanilla swirled!).

No comments:

Post a Comment