Thursday, May 26, 2011

Long days

Hey everyone,

Sorry for not posting yesterday or today but we had super long days driving around an seeing various things in the surrounding areas near Jerusalem. I will hopefully post at least part of what we did tomorrow. But fear not! I am keeping a small, detailed journal of all the things we are doing and seeing and will fill you in accordingly. Just as a small taste of things to come, tonight after dinner I went to a place that is advertised as the best hot chocolate in Israel (and possibly the world). Was it better than the hot chocolate place in Harvard square (whose name escapes me at the moment)? Do you even like the hot chocolate at that place (I don't I think it's too thick)? I think it starts with a "b". Discuss!

Will

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what happened to the comment I posted a few days ago! I like Burdick's hot chocolate, but it is really rich. I can't even finish the demi size. I think the best hot chocolate I've ever had was at a hotel in Paris...so velvety and creamy.

    ReplyDelete